Items 1-18 of 29
Top 10 Trending Wedding Shoes Price List
|Wedding Shoes||Product Price|
Wedding Shoes for Women
Weddings are exciting events for all those who attend. If you are the bride or part of the wedding party, you need to make sure your outfit is put together. Once you have finalised your clothes, the last element to complete your look has to be the right pair of wedding shoes. Let us help you find the right pair that allows you to be an energetic barati.
Styles offered by Metro Shoes
- Sandals offer a slight heel known as women kitten heels. They have delicate straps that are adorned with diamond detailing. Usually available in cream, black or beige colours, you can also experiment with pink sandals to make your outfit.
- Slip-ons are meant for events held on grassy venues or at home. They are flats with a thicker base. They are also designed beautifully with details on the outer layers.
- peep-toes are for those formal occasions in a wedding such as the reception. The peep toes offer a more put together look. These are also adorned with embellishments.
Varieties of Women’s Wedding Shoes
- Wedges are the most sought-after heel style when it comes to high heel shoes. Their descending heel offers surface area and balance. They are availing in Kolhapuris for women styles making it perfect for Indian weddings.
- Stilettoes are for your long gowns and short dresses. Although slightly trickier to walk in stilettoes are the ideal showstopper heels.
- Platform heels are the go-to in women’s shoes. They are comfortable, durable and easy to dance in for all your wedding functions.
- women Flats are ideal if you want to stay away from the heels this wedding season. You can play around with flats adorned with embellishments.
The look of your wedding shoes should be just as grand as your outfit.
- Shimmering look with glitter on the outer layer for your extravagant wedding gowns. This adds a subtle oomph factor to your glorious look.
- Indian motifs make the wedding shoe blend in with the rest of your outfit. They can sometimes emulate the exact embroidery of your outfit.