HEEL TYPE( Items 1-54 of 2088 Products)
Top 10 Trending Heel Type Price List
|Heel Type||Product Price|
Heels: A Remarkable Footwear for Every Ensemble
Footwear that gives you added height has been in trend for many years now. It is a well-known fact that women love to wear high-heeled shoes to enhance the glamour quotient of any outfit. Such footwear is common these days and there are varieties of women and even men’s sandals that has this feature. One such kind are heels for women. Originally, heels were designed to be worn by men in the 15th century. During that time, Persian soldiers would wear them to improve the security of their feet in stirrups while riding. Later on, as the trend flourished, it was introduced as women’s footwear.
At Metro Shoes, we host a wide range of exclusive footwear, starring the latest style trends in heels for women. You will find different styles, types and designs of premium footwear to liven up your shoe closet. So, allow us to lead you through some of the best styles of low, medium and high heels that you can match to any outfit, from casual to ethnic.
Discover All Types of Heels on Metro Shoes
Listed below are the must-have types of heels that you can add to your shopping cart right away to give your shoe collection a makeover.
- Stiletto Heels:
This category of footwear has a thin and pointy heel base. Stilettos are the most beloved classic high heels which can add around 2.5 to 4 inches to your height and lengthen the appearance of your legs.
- Kitten Heels:
These heels are a shorter version of stilettos and are so-called because of their ‘kitten size’. They offer a height below 2.5 inches, making it suitable for anyone to wear, especially those who do not wish to appear too tall.
- Block Heels:
They have a square or rounded appearance at the base which distributes the weight of your feet evenly. Medium heels with a block base are one of the best everyday comfortable footwear for ladies. Also, they come in different heel heights.
- Wedge Heels:
Footwear with a sole in the form of a wedge is one of the most popular heels for ladies as it supports the foot perfectly while giving a great elevation to your height.
Tips to Style Your Beautiful Heels Flawlessly
Pairing your footwear to put together stunning outfits is a woman’s way of flaunting her personal style with elegance. Here are some of the best ways to style your fancy heels.
- Decked up in Stiletto Heels for an Urban Attire: For this look, wear a basic tank top and jeans and slip into colour-block stilettos. Throw on a denim jacket and a sling or waist bag to complete the look.
- Step Up in Kitten Heels for Ethnic Ensembles: Wear a crop top and lehenga skirt with gold or silver kitten heels. For accessories, add dainty jewellery and a potli bag, and you’re ready to turn heads!
- Refined Workwear with Block Heels: For that added boost of confidence at work, you can pair basic trousers and shirts with neutral-colour block heels. This outfit is sure to make you stand out without being too over the top.
- Get Party-Ready in Wedge Heels: Groove to the beat and make a statement in a long maxi flare dress. Style this with high heel wedges and big hoop earrings for the perfect party look.
Buy Heels Online on Metro Shoes
Browse our range of best heels to find yourself a perfect pair. If you want to explore further, you can also find different footwear styles like womens’ flats, shoes and boots on Metro Shoes. We aim to deliver the best quality and variety of footwear for men, women and kids. So buy different footwear types, such as men’s formal shoes, slippers for children and ladies high heels, and you are sure to be spoilt for choice.
Heels - FAQ’s
1. Tips to maintain high heels
Here are some tips to follow to keep your high heels as good as new:
- The foremost thing is to store them in a box, wardrobe or shoe shelf.
- Make it a habit to clean heels after every use with a soft cloth.
- If your heels get wet in the rain, let them sit out for a night or two.
2. What are the benefits of wearing high heels?
There are many benefits of wearing high heels for women:
- Heels make you look taller and leaner.
- They give a stylish look to any outfit.
- They complement most outfits well.
- They can help improve your posture.
- They give your confidence a boost.
3. Which high-heeled shoes is suitable for work?
Closed-toe shoes in any heel type can really elevate your workwear wardrobe. Remember to go for neutral colours like beige, black or white for formal shoes. Also, the heel height completely depends on your personal style and preference.
4. Things to keep in mind before buying heels online.
- Choose the right size—heels should neither be too tight nor loose.
- Make sure you go through the details on heel height and shoe dimensions.
- Buy heels that will complement the items you already have in your closet.
Shoes | Shoes For Women | Women Slip-On | Women Comfort Shoes | Kolhapuri Chappal For Women | Women Mules | Women Slides | Women Slippers | Kitten Heels | Women Platform Heels | Women Flats | Women Wedges | Ladies Sandals | Shoes For Brides | Women Mojaris | Shoes For Men | Men Formal Shoes | Men Sports Shoes | Men Party Shoes | Men Clogs | Mens Slip On Shoes | Kolhapuri Chappal Men | Juti For Men | Kurta Pajama Shoes | Shoes For Kids | Boys Formal Shoes | Boys Casual Shoes | Boys School Shoes | Boys Sandals | Boys Loafers | Boys Sneakers | Girls Formal Shoes | Girls Casual Shoes | Girls School Shoes | Sandals For Girls | Girls Slippers | Buckaroo Shoes | Zeolite | Crocs | Cheemo | Davinchi Shoes | Skechers | Mochi Shoes | Walkway Shoes | Fitflop | Mens Belts | Mens Wallets | Handkerchief | Socks | Women Belts | Bags | Sling Bags | Totes | Evening Bags | Satchel Bags | Potlis