Items 1-54 of 597
Top 10 Trending Wedges Price List
Wedges for women
Wearing the right pair of shoes is essential for any woman’s outfit. If you want a pair of shoes that will support you throughout the day without any discomfort, then wedges are the way to go. Wedges for women are like sweatpants for loungewear, nothing suits you better. Let Metro Shoes guide you to cute comfort with wedges.
Wedge heels not only boost your height but also boost your confidence. They can be distinguished from other heels on one major factor i.e. comfort.
- Compared to other styles, wedges are the most comfortable form of footwear in the category of heels. They provide a larger surface area on the hell extending to the toe. This makes it easier to walk around.
- The incline of the heel is gradual and not a sudden drop. This provides greater balance for everyday wear.
- Wedges usually come with multiple straps across the front of your foot providing ample comfort. There is a support strap across the ankle for higher heels. For wedge sandals, there is a large band that provides support.
- They are usually lined on the base with leather or synthetic. The outer material can vary between synthetic, suede, leather, lycra, zari work or Nubuck.
A good shoe will always have a variety of styles for you to choose from. Thus, when it comes to wedges, depending on the formality of the occasion, you can choose from the following styles:
- Sandals are ideal for regular office wear. They are simple yet formal. They have two main straps- one around the ankle and the other on the toes. The heels are relatively small.
- Slip Ons are the most causal form. They are adorned with diamonds on the outer layer and are bulky.
- Peep-toes again can either be worn to work or for a party. They are similar to pumps but with a wedge heel.
- Gladiators are mainly worn for parties or non-formal events. They have multiple straps often crossing each other.
Wedge heels can transition from work wear to party wear instantly.
- You can purchase a pair of neutral wedges online. This will accentuate your work wardrobe. Choose from black, brown, tan or white heels in suede or leather fabrics.
- If you want to make a statement at a party, then choose a bright colour wedge heel. A pretty pink, a bold blue or a welcoming yellow.