MEN KOLHAPURI CHAPPALS( 20 Items Products)
Top 10 Trending Men Kolhapuri Chappals Price List
|Men Kolhapuri Chappals||Product Price|
Metro Shoes Kolhapuris
Indo-western is the new style-rage and what’s a better way to add tradition to your outfit than putting on a pair of Kolhapuri chappals. Originating from the historic city of Maharashtra—Kolhapur, hence the name, Kolhapuri chappals for men are being sported with several outfits from loosely tucked in shirts to kurtas.
Kolhapuri footwear is where comfort, fashion and tradition blend together.
- Kolhapuri shoes and chappals are hand-crafted varieties. They don’t involve any pins or nails and are hand-stitched with threads.
- Originally, they were made with a T-strap as a toe-ring slipper. While this still remains a top favourite, the shoe has evolved into stronger and fancier designs.
- Besides Kolhapuri chappals, shoes and Men Sandals & Flip Flops are other variants that have become popular especially with Indo-western styles.
- If maintained well, Kolhapuri chappals are known to last for a very long time. They should be avoided during monsoons to enhance its durability.
Kolhapuri Men shoes online come in open-toe, T-strap, fissure cut-outs and closed toe varieties.
- Authentic Kolhapuri shoes are made with leather.
- These shoes often come with exquisite embellishments like gold cords, zari strips, gota, etc. However, these are bright and shiny and should be worn only on strictly ethnic occasions.
- Plain Kolhapuri leather sandals can be worn with smart casuals for a hippie but polished look.
- The more economical of Kolhapuris are rubber varieties. They are usually worn by professionals who are required to do a lot of field work.
Kolhapuris get their vibrant colours from natural vegetable dyes.
- Matt black, tan, beige and rich shades of red and yellow are most preferred to sport an office formal look.
- Bright yellow, orange, red and brown are most sought after colours for ethnic outfits.
Check out our attractive collection and order your favourite Men Kolhapuris
Shoes For Men | Men Leather Shoes | Men Sports Shoes | Men Party Shoes | Casual Shoes For Men | Men Slippers | Mens Sneakers | Mens Slip On Shoes | Juti For Men | Men sandals | Men loafers | Kolhapuri Chappal For Women | Women Mules | Women Slippers | Women Slides | Kitten Heels | Women Slip-On | Shoes For Women | Platform heels | Women Flats | Women Wedges | Kids shoes | Boys Formal Shoes | Shoes For Boys | Boys School Shoes | Boys Sandals | Boys Loafers | Boys Sneakers | Girls Formal Shoes | Girls Casual Shoes | Girls School Shoes | Girls sandal | Slippers For Girls | Ladies Sandals | Kurta Pajama Shoes | Bridal Shoes | Mojari For Womens | Buckaroo Shoes | Crocs | Davinchi Shoes | Skechers | Mochi Shoes | Adidas | Reebok | Walkway Shoes | Bag Men Wallets | Sling bag | Belts