Top 10 Trending Mojaris Price List
Traditional clothing has its exclusive allure and no man misses a chance to showcase such an attractive look. From weddings and dandiya nights to Diwali and Eid celebration in the office, Indian formals is a raging fashion, now more than ever. Pair these traditional wears with the right mojari shoes for a flawless look:
- These Juttis for men are handcrafted footwears that account as the most popular traditional shoes today.
- Their different designs demonstrate cultural diversity, depending on the local ethos where they are manufactured.
- Mojaris for men are an ideal fit with Indian formals. However, they don’t match with western clothing very well (unless you plan to pull off a maverick look).
- The upper and the sole of the shoe is stitched using cotton thread, which makes it both eco-friendly and strong.
- Mojari shoes are traditionally made using tanned leather.
- Textile uppers are also a popular mojari style. Matching the uppers with the kurta creates a customized look, loved by many.
- Vivid embellishments like shells, mirrors, bells, ceramic beads and brass nails amp up their ethnic charm.
- Anything bright and decorative is the ideal traditional style of mojaris. You can find many varieties of these juttis online in our store.
- Tan and beige work best with decorative beads and shells as these colours enhance the effect of additional embellishments.
- Plain basic colours with bright, usually a gold outline, is another very rich way to add glam to your outfit. Navy, maroon, black and teal are some of the most sought after colours in this category.