Login to your account
Create a new account
Explore the latest and diverse collection of mojaris on Metro Shoes. Upgrade your looks with our substantial collection of mojaris for men. Browse through our similar collections like loafers, sneakers, casual shoes and formal shoes.
Traditional clothing has its exclusive allure and no man misses a chance to showcase such an attractive look. From weddings and dandiya nights to Diwali and Eid celebration in the office, Indian formals is a raging fashion, now more than ever. Pair these traditional wears with the right mojari shoes for a flawless look:
- These Juttis for men are handcrafted footwears that account as the most popular traditional shoes today.
- Their different designs demonstrate cultural diversity, depending on the local ethos where they are manufactured.
- Mojaris for men are an ideal fit with Indian formals. However, they don’t match with western clothing very well (unless you plan to pull off a maverick look).
- The upper and the sole of the shoe is stitched using cotton thread, which makes it both eco-friendly and strong.
- Mojari shoes are traditionally made using tanned leather.
- Textile uppers are also a popular mojari style. Matching the uppers with the kurta creates a customized look, loved by many.
- Vivid embellishments like shells, mirrors, bells, ceramic beads and brass nails amp up their ethnic charm.
- Anything bright and decorative is the ideal traditional style of mojaris. You can find many varieties of these juttis online in our store.
- Tan and beige work best with decorative beads and shells as these colours enhance the effect of additional embellishments.
- Plain basic colours with bright, usually a gold outline, is another very rich way to add glam to your outfit. Navy, maroon, black and teal are some of the most sought after colours in this category.