Items 1-18 of 84
Top 10 Trending Formal Shoes Price List
|Formal Shoes||Product Price|
Formal Shoes for Men
Formal shoes are the foundation of a man’s wardrobe. You can have your street style, your funky clothes, and your laid-back outfits. But your closet is complete only with a sophisticated pair of formal shoes. Choose from Metro shoes’ extensive collection of formal shoes for men or pick from a variety of Florsheim, Lee Cooper, Roush and many more exciting brands for men shoes online.
Types of Mens Formal Shoes
- Mens Oxford Shoes are the most traditional of the lot, featuring a tightly-stitch closed lacing system. Wear them to your most formal events.
- Derby shoes are the answer to your “what do I wear to an office party?” query. A little relaxed than Oxfords, they make formal feel casual.
- Brogue Shoes are fancy and offer a healthy dose of style to any outfit. Render yourself a fashionista with one of these babies.
- Monk strap shoes are the nawabs of the shoe lot. The only pair more regal than these would probably be the double monk strap shoes.
- Mens Loafers toe the line between formal and casual, the difference depending entirely of their construction. Relaxed and comfortable, loafers will seamlessly transform a work mode to party mode.
Features of Mens Formal Shoes
- A characteristic feature of formal shoes are the lacing system. Excluding oxfords, which has a closed lacing system, most other shoes have an open and relaxed lacing system at the front.
- Monk strap shoes are defined by their straps, often more than one in number. They are fastened by metal buckles, an edgy embellishment.
- Brogue Shoes for Men are notorious for being the fanciest shoes, all credit due to the decorative perforations on the front and around.
- Loafers often come attached with adornments such as tassels, horse-shoe clasp and more.
Different Colors of Mens Formal Shoes
- For versatility’s sake, opt for browns. Buy Brown Formal Shoes can be effortlessly paired by most shades of navy, green, and grey.
- If the event if on the stricter side of formal, opt for classic black shoes that exude just the right amount of sophistication.
- Experiment with tan and oxblood if some drama is on your mind. These shoes will help you make an instant style statement.