MEN FORMAL SHOES( Items 1-54 of 449 Products)
Top 10 Trending Men Formal Shoes Price List
|Men Formal Shoes||Product Price|
Men’s Formal Shoes - Every Man's Choice
Footwear is an essential part of any wardrobe, acting as a game-changer for any given outfit. Many past fashion experts have said shoes can make or break an outfit. Naturally, having a few good pairs of branded shoes for men is extremely necessary to ensure you’re well dressed for important occasions.
As far as men's shoes go, no wardrobe is complete without a classic pair of men’s formal shoes. If that is what your wardrobe is missing, Metro Shoes' formal shoes for men collection is just what you need. We are home to some of the trendiest selection of formal shoes that are sure to elevate your fashion game to a whole new level. Browse through our assortment of Oxfords, moccasins, etc. and add to cart your favourite pair.
All the Men’s Formal Shoes
Contrary to popular belief, formal shoes for men is a category that includes a wide range of options. Here are some of the best formals for men from Metro Shoes that you should take a look at:
- Derby Leather Shoes for Men: These shoes are characterised by their open lacing style. The eyelets are sewn on top of the vamp itself which gives them a slightly rough yet professional look. Since this is a type of boot, it also has a comfortable heel.
- Oxford Men Leather Shoes: Unlike Derby shoes, the eyelets for these are sewn under the vamp, giving them a closed lacing style. These are one of the oldest types of men’s formal shoes available made of high-quality leather by many men's shoes brands including Metro Shoes.
- Moccasins: These are perhaps the most comfortable men’s formal shoes. Well known shoe brands for men like Metro Shoes make these out of a single piece of high-quality soft leather or deerskin. The sole is attached and is very flexible.
Wear Men’s Formal Shoes Right
Getting the perfect look is about putting together great outfits. Here are a few ideas to try with the best Metro’s formal shoes for men:
- You can use Derbys for both casual as well as formal occasions. Wear them with a pair of chinos, light coloured solid shirt and a long overcoat. Derby shoes go perfectly with a messenger bag.
- Keep it simple and sophisticated with Oxford shoes by pairing them with a three-piece suit. Black coloured trousers, a black blazer and a solid, white shirt (black tie optional) is a classic look. You can keep it professional with a stylish wristwatch and briefcase for documents.
- Moccasins can be worn with just about anything. Put together a semi-formal outfit with moccasins by wearing a pair of trousers, a turtleneck and layer it with a printed jacket. This gives a fun yet professional look that you can wear at office parties.
Buy Men’s Formal Shoes from Metro
Metro Shoes is one of the top men's shoe brands in India that manufactures high quality shoes of many types. Women's sandals, formal as well as casual shoes for men, slippers, etc. are all designed to suit the customer's needs optimally. With Metro Shoes' excellent customer service, you can have a great experience shopping for these branded shoes for men's!
Men’s Formal Shoes FAQs
1. Which colour men formal shoes are popular?
The popularity of men’s formal shoes colour depends on the occasion. Standard colours that are popular for different types of occasions are neutral shades like black, tan, brown, navy blue, etc. Additionally, it is also easy to spot a maroon shade with formal looks.
2. Can leather shoes be worn as formal shoes for men?
Yes, leather shoes can be worn as formal shoes for men. Leather is a premium material that has been used to make durable and stylish shoes for a very long time. Consequently, leather shoes are the top choice among men when it comes to picking out formal shoes.
3. Which are the best occasions to wear formal shoes?
Formal shoes can be worn on many different occasions. Workplace, business meetings, dinner plans, etc. are all great occasions to wear formal shoes. You can also wear formal shoes at informal occasions like parties, get-togethers and more by pairing them with the right outfits.
4. Can formal shoes be worn with jeans?
If the occasion is formal, it is best to avoid pairing formal shoes with jeans and opt for trousers instead. However, if the occasion is casual, wearing formal shoes and jeans can offer a fun balance that you can wear at events like business parties, casual day outs with colleagues, etc.
5. Are all leather shoes for men waterproof?
No, all leather shoes are not water-resistant. This is especially true for pure leather. Synthetic leather from high-end brands has some amount of water resistance but leaving it in water for too long will ruin the texture and make it rough with soaked water and cracks. It is best to keep leather shoes away from water at all times.
Shoes | Men Shoes | Men Sports Shoes | Men Party Shoes | Men Clogs | Mens Slip On Shoes | Men Juti | Women Shoes | Women Slip-On | Women Comfort Shoes | Kolhapuri Chappal For Women | Women Mules | Women Slides | Kitten Heels | Women Platform Heels | Women Flats | Women Wedges | Kids Shoes | Boys Formal Shoes | Boys Casual Shoes | Boys School Shoes | Boys Sandals | Boys Mocassins | Boys Loafers | Boys Derby Shoes | Boys Sneakers | Girls Formal Shoes | Girls Casual Shoes | Girls School Shoes | Girls Sandals | Girls Slippers | Girls Ballerina Shoes | Rainy Shoes | Shoe Care | Foot Care | Buckaroo | Zeolite | Crocs | Cheemo | Davinchi | Skechers | Mochi | Walkway | Mens Belts | Mens Wallets | Handkerchief | Socks | Women Belts | Bags | Sling Bags | Totes | Wrislet Bag | Evening Bags | Satchel Bags | Potlis