Login to your account
Create a new account
Metro Shoes brings to you an exclusive collection of men’s formal shoes to make your attire to look stylist. Check out our online store for exclusive offers on varieties of formal shoes for Men such as boots, moccasins and sneakers.
Formal Shoes for Men
Formal shoes are the foundation of a man’s wardrobe. You can have your street style, your funky clothes, and your laid-back outfits. But your closet is complete only with a sophisticated pair of formal shoes. Choose from Metro shoes’ extensive collection of formal shoes for men or pick from a variety of Florsheim, Lee Cooper, Roush and many more exciting brands for men shoes online.
Types of Mens Formal Shoes
- Mens Oxford Shoes are the most traditional of the lot, featuring a tightly-stitch closed lacing system. Wear them to your most formal events.
- Derby shoes are the answer to your “what do I wear to an office party?” query. A little relaxed than Oxfords, they make formal feel casual.
- Brogue Shoes are fancy and offer a healthy dose of style to any outfit. Render yourself a fashionista with one of these babies.
- Monk strap shoes are the nawabs of the shoe lot. The only pair more regal than these would probably be the double monk strap shoes.
- Mens Loafers toe the line between formal and casual, the difference depending entirely of their construction. Relaxed and comfortable, loafers will seamlessly transform a work mode to party mode.
Features of Mens Formal Shoes
- A characteristic feature of formal shoes are the lacing system. Excluding oxfords, which has a closed lacing system, most other shoes have an open and relaxed lacing system at the front.
- Monk strap shoes are defined by their straps, often more than one in number. They are fastened by metal buckles, an edgy embellishment.
- Brogue Shoes for Men are notorious for being the fanciest shoes, all credit due to the decorative perforations on the front and around.
- Loafers often come attached with adornments such as tassels, horse-shoe clasp and more.
Different Colors of Mens Formal Shoes
- For versatility’s sake, opt for browns. Buy Brown Formal Shoes can be effortlessly paired by most shades of navy, green, and grey.
- If the event if on the stricter side of formal, opt for classic black shoes that exude just the right amount of sophistication.
- Experiment with tan and oxblood if some drama is on your mind. These shoes will help you make an instant style statement.
Customer Care For Online Support
You can call us on 7977311089 (Monday to Saturday) 10:00AM to 5:00PM or send us an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care For Metro Store Support
You can call us on 9082822530 (Monday to Friday - Business Working Days) 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM or send us an email at : email@example.com
Metro Brands Ltd.
401, Kanakia Zillion, 4th Floor, LBS Marg & CST Road Junction